THE CITY GOVERNMENT OF SAN FERNANDO IS IN NEED OF THE FOLLOWING:
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants, including persons with disability (PWD), members of Indigenous Communities, and those from any Sexual Orientation and Gender Identities should signify their interest in writing with indicated office and item number in the application letter. Only applicants with complete documents will be entertained.
- Kindly attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Authenticated copy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma; and
5. Original and Photocopy of seminar/training certificates;
6. Original and Photocopy of certificates of employment.
- 1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Qualified applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier their application to:
Ms. Rachelle S. Yusi
City Human Resource Management Officer
City Government of San Fernando (P)
A.Consunji St., Sto.Rosario, City of San Fernanando (P)