- City Mayor's Office
- City Administrator's Office
- City Planning and Development Coordinator's Office
- City Budget Office
- City Accountant's Office
- City Legal Office
- City Human Resource Management Office
- City Treasurer's Office
- City Assessor's Office
- City Engineer's Office
- City General Services Office
- City Civil Registry Office
- City Health Office
- City Social Welfare and Development Office
- City Environment and Natural Resources Office
- City Agriculture and Veterinary Office
- City Information Office
- City Tourism and Investment Promotion Office
- Office of the City Vice-Mayor
- Office of the Sangguniang Panlungsod
- City Information and Communications Technology Office
- City Public Order and Safety Coordinating Office
- Office of the City Building Official
City Market Operations Division
Ms. Mila D. Rivera
Market Supervisor II
Responsible for the administration and supervision of the two (2) Public Markets including the duties, functions and assignments of all Market Personnel;
Responsible for the implementation and administration of market rules and regulations;
Responsible for the supervision and monitoring of market daily collections both in the Old and New Public Market (market fees, entrance fees, parking fees and rental of stalls.
Responsible for monitoring orderliness and cleanliness in the market premises in the Old and New Public Market.
MARKET OPERATIONS AND ADMINISTRATION SECTION
Manage the maintenance and efficient utilization of all market properties, facilities and supplies.
This Section will be in charge of the upkeep and maintenance of Market records.
Recommends policies, guidelines to improve the operation of the market.
Assist in the planning and implementation of plans and programs in the market;
Administers various market applications and proposals.
MARKET ENFORCEMENT AND MONITORING SECTION
In charge in enforcement of Ordinances and Resolutions set forth by the Sangguniang Panlungsod, policies, rules and regulation for the market operations.
Recommend new policies to be incorporated in the Market Code.
Monitor and audit collection, ensuring all taxes, fees and charges due to the City Government from the operation of the public markets are accordingly enforced and see to it that all cash collections are remitted to the City Treasurer.