City Engineer’s Office
- Responsible for the preparation of plans, designs and maintains infrastructure facilities under the city government’s control and jurisdiction;
- Responsible for administering, supervision and control of the construction, maintenance and improvements of roads, bridges and other engineering works and projects in the city;
- Responsible for initiating, review and recommend changes in policies, plans and objectives, procedures and practices in infrastructure development and public works in the city.
PLANNING AND PROGRAMMING DIVISION
- Responsible for the preparation of preliminary investigation and gathers necessary data for planning infrastructure programs and projects;
- Responsible for monitoring of construction of the city infrastructure projects and other government projects;
- Responsible for the conduct of survey of works and necessary investigation for the proposed infrastructure projects;
- Responsible for the preparation of necessary documents, plans and working drawings for the proposed infrastructure projects;
- Responsible for the preparation of specifications, cost estimates and program of works.
CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE DIVISION
- Responsible for the implementation, administration of construction, repair and maintenance of roads, bridge, drainage system, public building and other structures/facilities of public usage within the city;
- Responsible for taking physical inventories and maintenance of records pertaining to city’s roads, bridges and other City owned structures/facilities.