Come and Do Business With Us


HERITAGE DISTRICT


CITY HALL OF SAN FERNANDO

The building was built during the Spanish Colonization Period in 1874. It was burned by Gen. Antonio Luna when they retreated amidst the advance of the American forces. It was reconstructed during the American Colonization Period which was completed in 1917 during the administration of Antonio Abad Santos.

METROPOLITAN CATHEDRAL OF SAN FERNANDO

The seat of the Archdiocese of San Fernando, Pampanga, the current church was completed in 1808, replacing the old structure built in 1755. President Emilio Aguinaldo and his cabinet viewed the Philippine Revolutionary Army from the windows of convent in 1898. The church and convent were burned by the Philippine Revolutionary Army on orders of Gen. Antonio Luna in 1899. It was again destroyed by a big fire in 1939 and later restored by Architech Fernando Ocampo.

AUGUSTO P. HIZON HOUSE

Built by the couple Teodoro Santos and Africa Ventura at the turn of the century, this Victorian inspired ancestral house was later acquired by Maria Hizon.

HIZON-SINGIAN HOUSE

Built by the couple Capitan Anacleto Hizon and Victoria Singian de Miranda. It served as headquarters of Spanish General Antonio Ruiz Serralde during the Japanese Occupation, and as headquarters to American Gen. Walter Krueger during the liberation period. A perfect example of the bahay na bato, it is listed as a Heritage House in the registry of the National Historical Institute.

LAZATIN HOUSE

Built in 1925 by the couple Don Serafin Lazatin and Encarnacion Singian. It served as residence of the 14th Army Commander of the Japanese Imperial Army, General Masaharu Homma.

HENSON-HIZON HOUSE

The house was built in the late 19th century by Maria Lacson and Saturnino Henson, gobernadorcillo of San Fernando in 1882. It was then purchased by the couple Pablo Panlilio and Dolores Argulles. Next to the house is a monument dedicated to the heroic efforts of Nicolasa Dayrit, a local heroine who helped the wounded and sick Filipino fighters during the Filipno-American War.

CONSUNJI HOUSE

The house was residence of Don Antonio Consunji, the gobernadocillo of San Fernando during the Philippine Revolution in 1892 who was removed from office by the Spanish authorities because of his presence during the visit of Dr. Jose Rizal in San Fernando in 1892.

OLD SAN FERNANDO TRAIN STATION

Inaugurated in 1892 by Manila Railroad Company. Jose Rizal disembarked from this station to visit his friends in San Fernando to recruit members of the La Liga Filipina. During the Death March in April 1942, it was the ending point of the long walk from Bataan of the Filipino and American prisoners of war.

PAMPANGA HOTEL

One of the oldest structures in the Poblacion. It held the distinct honor of hosting Gen. Douglas McArthur for one night.

PASUDECO (Pampanga Sugar Development Company)

It was the first Filipino-financed sugar center in Pampanga. It was constructed by the Honolulu Iron Works.

BALUYUT BRIDGE

Housed in the University of the Assumption, the museum contains the cultural heritage of the Roman Catholic Church in Pampanga.

HEROES HALL

This building serves as an extension of our office from the City Hall. Inside is the El Circulo Mini-Convention Center used in big events, a 156 seater Mini Theater used for presentations, film viewing, summit events and conferences, Tiburcio Hilario Conference Room used for small group conferences and meetings accomodating 50-80 people. The Heroes Hall also houses the Offices of Clerk of Court. Outside, several monuments of notable people are erected.

Advertisements

BEST WESTERN BENDIX HOTEL

The Outstanding Fernandino Award
Mc Arthur Hway, Dolores, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
LGC CONVENTION CENTRE

The Outstanding Fernandino Award
Jose Abad Santos Avenue, City of San Fernando, Pampanga